TIME TRAVEL

I was reading a book titled Before The Coffee Gets Cold by Toshikazu Kawaguchi when I got a question based from the book. The question is, what will I do when I have a chance to time travel? Yup, I just read until around 20 pages, but that idea already come into my mind. Btw, maybe a lot of us already got this time travel ideas, such as from any books, Marvel films, or others. Then, how if that were really probably happen?

What kind of the past that I want to change? Now, when I’m thinking about this, I realize that I have no regrets from the past. Exactly almost nothing. I life and do whatever the best and somehow maybe I feel sad and thinking my past, and I don’t regret it, though. Maybe I have to rethink and focuse to my mind to find the answer: what kind of the past that I want to change the most?

I don’t know, I can’t find any. But if I already find it, I’ll tell you again in this blog. So, your turn. What will you do when you have a chance to time travel? What kind of the past that you want to change the most? Think about it.

Well, unfortunately, whether you like it or not, the rule is (from the book that I read), no matter hard you try to change the past, it will never change the present. It seems so pointless, rite? But somehow we still want to back to the past. Maybe some of us—me too—won't to change anything. We just want to go back and feel the same vibe again. Like when we together with someone we loved that already gone, or like we was in abroad and saw a beautiful scenery in New Zealand, and so forth. But for me, (maybe I already have the answer) I want to come back to the past when I was a child. Right, I want to feel the vibes when I have no expectations from my family, no dreams that I have to reach out soon, no worries about money, love, friends, and another relations. I just want to feel for being a kid again. Just that and I won’t to change anything.

Anyway, if we cannot change our present, I think we can change our future. Have you already watch Doraemon movie that told about how Nobita try to change his future by doing something great, better, and not become a lazy child? So then, I think we can get inspiration from that cartoon. What we can have to change our better future is to become a kind person, do best with anything, and never reject any chance to improve ourselves.

Thanks for reading, I’ll come back soon to write another idea that comes to my mind. Sorry for just a short blog, but I need to watch Persuasion in Netflix.

Comments

Popular Posts