A Toxic Person? Yes, I was There!




Forget it. All those pictures are no context! Just vibes lol.

How are you, guys? I hope you all are good, well, nice, great, and happy.

This time I’ll talk to you about myself. Again: it’s all about me. Hell yeah, it’s my life so I am the main character. Agree?

Have you ever met someone who makes your boundaries lose vibes because of her/his moods? This kind of person can affect the group. For example, you and your group will go out somewhere and accidentally forget to tell this person about your plan. And then, this person will say, “I’ll not join you guys, I’m sorry but I don’t like how you all treated me.”

Who hurt you, myself? Why you were so fragile like that?

I had a mental illness at that time. I always feel like I’m the core of the world and everyone should understand me. Family and love issues of course. But I think I could be better and treat other people kindly.

Well, it’s okay. I’m getting much better now. I don't know, but I understand how a toxic person can be that toxic. They need attention, affection, and hug. I mean, they just need time to embrace their feeling and realize that how they treat people is in wrong way. Maybe they need to learn again, about their feeling and people’s.

I’m just… OMG, I’m sorry to all people that got my toxic era. I’m just hurt by my fucking life. Now I’m happy, let’s laugh together again!

It’s gonna be a very short blog but I feel so free after wrote this all. I mean, I accepted the reality that I have been that really toxic girl—even a pick-me girl! Haha, that’s my past when I was young.

Sleep well, all. Hope you are happy!

Comments

Popular Posts